Sunday, April 12, 2009

What should i get my girlfriend for our 4 year Anniversary.?

Ok i have ran out of things to get my girlfriend...





-I have done the simple love, funny card


-I have done the surprise flowers and candy at work


-I have gotten her jewelry,


-I have taken her shopping


-I have givin her a day at the spa and followed by a romantic dinner


-I have gotten her an 80G Ipod with our favorite love songs and movies


-We have gotten a toy poodle togehter


-We have taken at trip to Puerto Rico





I am all out of ideas. I need help on what to do for our 4 year anniversary next week...





I love her so much.. I want her to be happy...


I really want to wait till i finish college in 2 years before I ask her to marry me...





What do you think I should do?





Would a promise ring be nice? I%26#039;m 20 and she is 21 are we a little to old for promise rings? I don%26#039;t believe in prolong engagedments.. but would that be the answer in this case?





Come on people help me out...





Money is no issue! but be realistic

What should i get my girlfriend for our 4 year Anniversary.?
Make her dinner and buy her some type of jewelry that she often wears....
Reply:take her out on a boat, and have a nice dinner on there. Thats my best guess.


You know your girlfriend better than anyone.


I think a promise ring would be cute, to make her know that you have intentions of marrying her.



affiliate reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment