Sunday, April 12, 2009

My parents r renewing there vows and i need 2 know how 2 set up the theme and what kind of flowers 2 get 4 it?

i%26#039;ve rented the hall and we have the bride maid dress and the party dressed we will go this weekwnd and get the men tuxes, i am not sure how 2 do the flowers or what theme to use. it is their 50th wedding anniversary, they never did the wedding thing they just got married with the justic of the peace and my mon wants 2 so the whole wedding thing. i would like 2 do the flowers and deckoraction myself. someone please help me!

My parents r renewing there vows and i need 2 know how 2 set up the theme and what kind of flowers 2 get 4 it?
What are the colors of the bridesmaids dresses? You can pull the main color from them and then add accents.





As for a theme...Why not go with the traditional gold 50th anniversary theme?





For my reception our %26quot;theme%26quot;, if you can call it that, is red and romance. I%26#039;m using candles and lots of rose petals.





I hope this helps!





As for the decorating, try to get a team of people and assign jobs!
Reply:Are you even supposed to be there? Just do it like you did the first time.


Just kidding. I would like to be there to help with the decorations but it just won%26#039;t work out So I will give you this, %26quot; They didn%26#039;t have an expensive wedding but the investment they made in each other over fifty years cannot be bought at any price%26quot;. %26quot;It is a Golden Anniversary of a Golden Marriage.%26quot;. Is there even a chance the j.p. is still around. You will find many volunteers at the senior center. Go there and sit for a cup of coffee and find out who is in the know. Many seniors even grow beautiful flowers that are not available from commercial growers. Don%26#039;t go nuts over this, just have fun with it and your helpers. It will be a Golden day.



yahoo finance

1 comment: