Sunday, April 12, 2009

What should I get my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary?

We have been going out for almost 1 year now, and for our anniversary, I want to get her something special, but I%26#039;m kinda stuck... I love her very very much and she means the world to me. We%26#039;ve never had a single fight or argument. Our relationship is going great, so I want to get her something that shows how much she means to me or just something that means something to her instead of just like dinner or flowers. Like, I want it be be a more sentimental gift, but not something cheap either. For Christmas, I got her a charm bracelet with about 5 charms on it that represented some good memory we%26#039;ve had together (first kiss, laying under the stars, where we met, etc..). That%26#039;s kinda more of the type of thing I%26#039;d like to get her for this (I guess I probably should have saved that idea for our 1 year instead of Christmas lol), but I%26#039;m stuck. Can anyone help me with some ideas please? Any help is greatly appreciated.





Thanks!

What should I get my girlfriend for our 1 year anniversary?
it is almost one year %26amp; u dont know about her likes n dislikes shame on u



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment