Sunday, April 12, 2009

Looking for a place in NY to have my 10th wedding anniversary for about 70 people?

MY HUSBAND AND I WANT TO DO SOMETHING SPECIAL FOR OUR 10TH ANNIVERSARY IN JUNE 2010, AND WE ALSO WANT TO RENEW OUR VOWS. WE LOOKING FOR A PLACE THAT HAS A NICE PLACE TO TAKE PICTURES TOO. I DON%26#039;T WANT THE ROOM TO BE TINY BECAUSE WE WILL ONLY HAVE ABOUT 70 PEOPLE, I WANT A NICE SIZE ROOM WITH A DANCE FLOOR, AND A PLACE TO HAVE A CEREMONY. I DON%26#039;T WANT TO SPEND TO MUCH, BUT I WANT IT TO BE NICE NOT TACKY, OUR BUDGET IS ABOUT $15 GRAND I DON%26#039;T WANT TO GO OVER THAT, THESE ARE THE PLACES I%26#039;M THINKING ABOUT:


202 EAST- MANHATTAN


CAFFE ON THE GREEN - BAYSIDE, QUEENS


THE BROWNSTONE - PATTERSON, NJ


THE RIVIERA - BROOKLYN


VILLA BARONE - BRONX


LEONARDS - GREAT NECK, LI





IF ANYONE KNOWS THE PRICES I WOULD APPRECIATE THE INFO, AND ALSO ADVICE ON PLACES FOR LIMOS, FLOWERS, DJ, PHOTO, VIDEO, ETC. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE HELPFUL, THANK YOU.

Looking for a place in NY to have my 10th wedding anniversary for about 70 people?
well 202 east is a great place and small i think it would be great for your event. the only thing is that the place is right on lexington so people that would come in car would have to put their car in garages or park the car in meter and that%26#039;s kind of an inconvience. but the place is really nice i went there for my wedding in august but it%26#039;s too small i%26#039;m having about 130 people so they would be tight there.


Caffe on the green is also a beautiful place but for me it was alittle to far for me we live in manhattan.


I don%26#039;t know much about the brownstone as i didn%26#039;t wan to go to jersey for my wedding


The riviera in brooklyn is gorgeous and i don%26#039;t know how much is the price there.


villa barone is an amazing place i went there for a party and the place was beautiful and the food was great. but you need to know that it will be expensive it%26#039;s about $90 to $125 per head.


I don%26#039;t know much about leonards.





Why don%26#039;t you go to dante%26#039;s caterers in queens is in 75th st and 31st ave. the place is really nice and the price is moderate. It%26#039;s about $52 to $56 per person on a saturday night that%26#039;s where we are having our wedding. If you have the wedding on another day besides saturday you could save alot of money. check it out.





There%26#039;s also betty%26#039;s catering in queens, astoria world manor and villa marcellos.



computer

No comments:

Post a Comment