Sunday, April 12, 2009

Celebrating wedding anniversary?

Although, we have had many good events and days (pre or post wedding) to remember, I feel that I have been mistreated, insulted and hated on many occasions repeatedly over the past 2 years. The last year was really tough and we are on the verge of separation. We will be completing 4 years of our marriage in March. I am not sure if there is anything to celebrate on the anniversary. Should I still go ahead and plan something? FYI - We did go out for a valentine dinner but there were no flowers or %26quot;I love you%26quot; etc. Just a plain formality.

Celebrating wedding anniversary?
I%26#039;m sorry to hear about your situation. If I were you, I would wait to plan anything. Unfortunately it%26#039;ll be a waste of your time and money to plan something special if you are just going through the motions. If the situation changes, it%26#039;s always easier to do things spur of the moment rather than trying to undo plans that fall through. If you do choose to celebrate your anniversary the most important and special thing should be that you and she spend the time together and celebrate each other. Good luck.
Reply:Do you want to make your marriage work? If you do, then do everything you can to help it out. Plan something nice.





If you both want to try to make it work, then you need to talk about what is wrong or seek couples counseling. Good luck.



Soles

No comments:

Post a Comment