Sunday, April 12, 2009

I need help thinking of an anniversary gift!?

My boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary is coming up in a few months and I need a cool gift idea. We are both 19 and in college, so money is somewhat tight.


Past gifts:


A book with all the reasons I love him


A picture slideshow with music


Clothes (I ALWAYS get him clothes!)


Flowers and food





I want this day to be really special. I was thinking of getting him a small gift and then spending the day doing an activity. Does anyone have any good ideas????


p.s. We are saving ourselves, so forget the dirty jokes.

I need help thinking of an anniversary gift!?
get him something he enjoys or will put to use does he like sports? bikes? reading? cooking?hunting? think of what he enjoys doing on his spare time then go from there. Like example my guy likes cooking so i would get him maybe a spice rack or new pots and pans. Use that imagination girl and good luck




puppy teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment