Sunday, April 12, 2009

What do you get a widowed parent for their anniversary?

My dad passed away in March, and I know my parents%26#039; wedding anniversary is going to be really tough for my mom. What is something nice I could get her. I don%26#039;t want it to be sappy. Just something nice... Flowers, a book, something random?

What do you get a widowed parent for their anniversary?
I%26#039;m so sorry about your dad. You are very thoughtful to reach out to your mom on what will be a particularly sad day. If you live close enough to her, why don%26#039;t you visit her that day? The two of you could go out for coffee and talk about your dad. Your mom might enjoy sharing some memories of her wedding if it%26#039;s not too painful for her right now. If you live far and can%26#039;t see her that day, be sure to give a call to let her know you are thinking of her. Flowers might cheer her, too. God bless!
Reply:Take her to lunch or a visit to a spa. Or get her nails done. Or a tattoo?



hairstyles hair style

No comments:

Post a Comment